COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Due to the ongoing coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, Grandview events are operating at greatly reduced capacities:
Indoor Ceremonies & Elopments:
- 10 seated guests plus wedding party
- 9 seated guests plus one presenter
Outdoor Weddings, Receptions, and Events:
- 75 guests - with 6 ft spacing required between rows of ceremony chairs and reception tables.
Polices and Procedures during COVID-19
What is Grandview doing to protect you during this pandemic?
- Grandview partners will be issued a mask upon arrival, asked a series of health questions and will have their temperature checked. Grandview partners will be required to wear a facial covering for the duration of the event.
- Grandview will be cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. Grandview partners will clean and sanitize common areas throughout the event, and as needed.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at each entry and exit door.
- Sneeze guards and hand sanitizer will be placed at all food buffet and drink station tables. Serving utensils will be switched out regularly during food service. Buffets will be set up outdoors, weather permitting.
- Eating utensils will be individually rolled and placed at each place setting.
- Enter and Exit signs are placed for one-way traffic to encourage Social Distancing.
- All Grandview partners will be trained on the importance and expectation of increased frequency of hand washing, the use of hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol, and provide clear instruction to avoid touching hands to face.
What will your event look like?
- COVID-19 Capacity – Outdoors: 75 guests to include wedding party, vendors and guests. Indoors: 30 guests to include wedding party, vendors and guests. (Oak Room, 10-15 guests; Mountain Stone Room, 10-12 guests)
- 8-10 guests are permitted to sit at each table.
- Ceremony seating – Rows are limited to 6 chairs with 6 ft between each row.
- Live streaming is permitted during events and/or weddings. There is free Wi-Fi on site.
- Tables and chairs will be placed 6 ft apart to allow proper Social Distancing. Layouts during this time will be based on space, and follow CDC guidelines.
- Guests and Grandview partners will wear a facial covering when entering the facility. Masks will be available for guests who do not have one.
- Tent rental will be required for events exceeding 30 guests during inclement weather. See Contract for tent rental pricing.
What is required of me as the host?
- Masks must be worn by guests when indoors and when social distancing is not possible outdoors.
- Outdoor events are limited to 75 guests.
- Indoor events are limited to 30 guests.(Oak Room, 10-15 guests; Mountain Stone Room, 10-12 guests)
- In the event of rain, not more than 30 guests may enter the building.
- Tenting will be required for events over 30 people when there is a chance of inclement weather.
- Guests will not be allowed to congregate anywhere on the premises.
- Social distancing will be enforced before, during, and after the event.
- Host will agree to these policies prior to the event and will inform their guests as well.
- Host will inform their guests about the order requiring high risk people to shelter in place*
*High Risk Individuals
- Those persons who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility, including inpatient hospice, assisted living communities, personal care homes, intermediate care homes, community living arrangements, and community integration homes.
- Those persons who have chronic lung disease.
- Those persons who have moderate to severe asthma.
- Those persons who have severe heart disease.
- Those persons who are immunocompromised. Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications.
- Those persons, of any age, with class III or severe obesity.
- Those persons diagnosed with the following underlying medical conditions: diabetes, liver disease, and persons with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis.